Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tired of Wedding Cards?

Are you already tired of wedding cards? Well, I guess you'll have to stand some more, LOL!



I tried to keep the design of this card quite simple. I always love the red and white together for weddings. The red paper I used is very special - it feels like some mulberry paper, but it has a glossy pattern. The heart stamp is by Inkido, the sentiment stamp by LaBlanche.



Yeah, and still I don't have enough wedding cards to cover all needs... So, one more... Nevertheless, I wanted to take part in todays Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper Challenge. Today Mercy is the featured stamper, and Mercy has a wonderful gallery INDEED!!!
I chose this card:
Thinking Of You
I kept the white card base, but didn't create a grid pattern with the ScorPal (I was too lazy for that, I admit...) but embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. I kept blue as the main color as Mercy did in her card, but added red instead of green as additional color. I used the same way to tie the ribbon as Mercy did, but I didn't do the paper piercing and placed my sentiment differently. I think I should create one more card keeping closer to Mercy's card, using a different image, but anyhow - I needed one more wedding card, so I was a bit limited with the selection of my image...

No comments: