Monday, June 15, 2009

Wind In My Hair

I bought a fascinating stamp last week at a second-hand stamp market. Unfortunately, I don't know the manufacturer as I bought it unmounted. Now I used it for the first time - I thought it would be perfect for the SCS Inspiration Challenge. As my inspiration piece I used this wonderful chocolate package:

And the card I created referring to this inspiration piece is this one:

I sponged and brayered several shades of Ranger Adirondack ink onto Chromolux cardstock, then overstamped the image with StazOn Jet Black. The sentiment is by Penny Black and stamped onto black cardstock with Ranger Adirondack Snowcap White Pigment ink. I added some rhinestones and a small jewellery piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christiane - Deine Karte paßt so perfekt zu diesem außergewöhnlichen Konfekt **** !!!!!

Lieben Gruß, Dani