Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sticky Christmas Tree


This is for today's Ways To Use It Challenge. I didn't expect to have the time to take part in the challenge today as I have to prepare for a lecture I have to hold in Munich on Saturday, but Julia challenged us to use stickers on our cards - what could be quicker and easier??? Julia, you're the greatest!!!
So I took my "Xmas Emergency Card Pack" out of the drawer (which contains some stickers, ready cut white cards and some Xmas paper) and created this quick card. I'm not a natural sticker lover, but I have to admit, it is really a fun and easy way to create last minute cards - and isn't it already last minute for this year's Xmas cards???!
The sentiment (saying Merry Christmas) is by Stempelmeer, stamped with Versamark ink and heat-embossed with violet embossing powder by JudiKins. Design paper by Around The Block. Sticker by PickUp. I added some rhinestones.

No comments: