Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Flower Stamp

My Splitcoaststampers friend Anne Ryan sent me such a wonderful Christmas present with this gorgeous card and that BEAUTIFUL flower stamp.



Yesterday's Splitcoast Limited Supplies Challenge was the perfect chance to try this stamp for the first time. We were to create a
Happy New Year
card... no, not really, but it had to be created HAPPILY in less than fifteen minutes, using something NEW we got for the holidays, and the card should be dedicated to some yearly occasion like a birthday. So this was the perfect chance for me to use my new flower stamp!

- Happy: the card was created in only twelve minutes
- New: the new flower stamp, thank you so much again, Anne, I'm totally in love with this stamp!
- Year: it's a birthday card, the sentiment says "Congrats"



The stamp was inked with several shades of Colorbox Fluid Chalks, and I added a tiny amount of glitter to the flowers (hard to see on the photo). Sentiment by Stempelmeer, but sorry, I don't know the manufacturer of the flower stamp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christiane - herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dieser gelungenen Premiere :-) !!!!
Einen wunderschönen Stempel und eine zauberhafte Karte hast Du da bekommen **** !!!!
Vielen lieben Dank auch für Deine liebe Weihnachtspost *kutsch* - ich hab mich riesig darüber gefreut !!!!
Ich wünsche Euch noch ein schönes Restwochenende, lieben Gruß Dani