Sunday, November 19, 2017

Santa's coming by train!


Hi you all,

Christmas is coming soon, and Santa has already boarded the train - you never know how much delay there will be ;-)
I wanted to create a really long train, so I decided to go with an unusual card size. I cut a 10 by 30 cm stripe of kraft cardstock and scored it at 10 and 20 cm.
I then die-cut some white JoyCrafts glitter cardstock with the My Favorite Things Stitched Snow Drifts Die-Namics and splattered white Dylusions acrylic paint onto the cardstock to get the look of snow.
I stamped the images of the Special Delivery stamp set by Creative Expressions with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers and cut them out.
Finally I glued the wagons in a row. 
And now pay attention at the platform, the train is going to leave! ;-)

Materials I used:

Cardstock Kraft Paper- Kraft Hell Braun - 12   Joy!Crafts - Glitterkarton A4 - Set 1 - 8011-0601     My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts (MFT-546)    Ranger Dylusions Paint | Acrylfarbe - white linen   Creative Expressions - Clear Stamps Set - Special Delivery    Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACK      COPIC ciao Marker 72er Set A 

No comments: