Monday, December 4, 2017

Shaker Tags

It is already advent - so time to get ready with the christmas presents! I've got some snowy tags for you today that will help to make your presents real eye-catchers!



I started by die-cutting the tags with the My Favorite Things Die-Namics Cross Stitch Tag from light blue cardstock. Then I stamped images of the Creative Expressions Festive Friends stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white card-stock, colored them with Copic markers, added details with a white Sharpie pen and fussy-cut them. I then added some sentiments onto the tags, e.g. from the Vildastamps Stempelplatte Weihnachten.

Then I fused cheap plastic pockets (the more expensive often don't fuse that well) using a tag as a stencil with my My Memory Keepers Fuse Tool. Don't forget to leave one side open to be able to fill the pockets later!

I then filled the tags with sequins, star confetti and snow powder. Then I closed the tag byfusing a horizontal line below the top and another one along the top border. Into the section between the two horizontal fusion lines I poked a hole with the Crop-a-dile.


Now the clear pouches can be tied onto the cardstock tags with some bakers' twine.

I hope I could inspire you a bit - have fun creating your own shaker tags!



 Materials I used

 My Favorite Things Die-Namics Cross-Stitch Tag (MFT-1208)   Creative Expressions - Clear Stamps Set - Festive Friends  Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACK    COPIC ciao Marker 72er Set A    Sharpie Extra Fine Point Poster Paint Marker - White | Weiß      Tim Holtz Multicutter Antihaft Schere      VILDASTAMPS Stempelplatte Weihnachten - Texte    WeR Memory Keepers Photo Sleeve Fuse EU    Pailetten - COL.6570 - 6mm - 9g    Crop-a-dile pink 70907-7    GARN & MEHR Bäcker-Garn hellblau   

No comments: