Tuesday, February 27, 2018

You are pawsome

I got this brand-new stamp by Stempelbar this weekend, and I’m totally in love with it 😍! Isn’t this furry gang just the cutest?


I colored the pets with Copic markers, then fussy-cut them. The background was created with Ranger distress oxides, then I stamped the Hero Arts Constellation background stamp with water on it. I embossed the sentiment by My Favorite Things with white embossing powder, glued everything together and die-cut it with a CreaLies stitched rectangle die.


For the final touch, I glued some tiny stars onto the background and added Ranger Black Accents to the noses.
Have a great day 😊!

2 comments:

ike said...

Super ! I LUV this stamp. Gorgeous colouring and this just gave me a huuuge grin :-D xxxx

Ophthalmologist said...

Thank you so much ;-D