Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to normal...


I'm trying to come back after long weeks struggling with my dh's kidney transplantation. Now life slowly gets to be more "normal" again, and so I hope there'll be regular stamping times for me again...

I had the chance to take part in a Splitcoaststampers' challenge today. It was the Featured Stamper challenge, and featured was Liz, a really talented stamper with an inspiring gallery. I chose her Vellum Snowflakes card to CASE (which means that you are to Copy And Share with Everybody a card, you should only change at least two things on the original card):
I took up the idea to cuttlebug a vellum stripe and to use dots on the paper, but I changed the theme and colors. I changed her pearls on the tree into rhinestones on my flowers, and I used the black magic technique (okay, more a purple magic, LOL) for the image. That means I stamped the image (stamp by HeroArts) with white pigment ink onto the purple design paper, then colored the white image with crayons and added some accents with a white gel pen.
I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Sankari W. said...

I love your purple magic!!! beautiful card! love the changes that you did! so glad that you had some chance to stamp and craft a little!! soooo great to read all your sweet blog entries! hope you are well dearest christiane!!!