Friday, December 5, 2008

Award Time!

You bloggin' ladies are the greatest!
Even when you don't hear a single word and see a single card from me FOR WEEKS, you still keep an eye on my blog, and the dearest blogging friends of all, Sankari from Sankari's Sunshine Corner, even sent me this award!



I feel totally embarrassed - YOU are MY inspiration, Sankari - how could I be an inspiration to you, looking at your gorgeous cards????!!!! And you all are my inspiration - I LOVE browsing through all your wonderful blogs, even if I don't have the time to create something myself or even to write comments on all of your great work!

So I want to pass this award on to these wonderful stamping friends, just in place of all you other talented ladies out there:

Dani
Sanne
Louise

Make sure to check out their wonderful blogs!

No comments: