Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Back again... at home and in my stamping room!


I haven't had any time to stamp during the last weeks, so finally I had to start with something simple again - I'm totally out of practice, LOL!
The flowers are created out of some old book pages. I colored the paper with some Tim Holtz distress ink pads, then punched and embossed the flowers with my Nellie Snellen flower punch, then added the golden lines with a gelly pen.
The main image is by Stamp-Iit Australia. For the blue background cardstock I used a flourish stamp by Innovative Stamp Creations (stamped with Versamark ink and hard to see on the photo). I distressed the edge of the main image with my distressing tool.
The sentiment says "Happy birthday" and is handwritten.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a beautifull blog,thanx
http://www.learntohack.webnode.com