Thursday, September 28, 2017

Learning the ABC

My niece just started school, and to help her learn the alphabet, I had the idea to create this ABC poster for her!
I cut out the letters from colored cardstock with my Silhouette machine. The images are all colored with Copicmarkers and come from several stamp sets.
A - Affe - ape from My Favorite Things Sweet Safari
B - Bär - bear from My Favorite Things Wild Woodland
C - Chamäleon - chameleon from Clearly Besotted Colour Chameleon
D - Dackel - dachshund from My Favorite Things Top Dog
E - Elefant - elephant from My Favorite Things Sweet Safari
F - Fledermaus - bat from My Favorite Things Witch Way is the Candy
F - Fuchs - fox from My Favorite Things Critter Clan


G - Giraffe - giraffe from My Favorite Things Giraffing Me Crazy
H - Huhn - hen from My Favorite Things BB The Whole Herd
I - Igel - hedgehog from My Favorite Things Wild Woodland


J - Jaguar - as I didn't find a jaguar image, I altered a lion image from My Favorite Things Lions and Tigers
K - Kuh - cow from My Favoite Things BB The Whole Herd
K - Katze - cat from My Favorite Things Cool Cat


L - Löwe - lion from My Favorite Things Wild About You
M - Mammut - mammoth from Neat and Tangled Prehistoric



N - Nashorn - rhino from Gerda Steiner Designs Party Animals
O - Otter - otter from My Favorite Things Otterly Love You
P - Papagei - parrot from The Alley Way Stamps Land HO!


Q - Qualle - jellyfish from Create a Smile Glowing Seaside
R - Reh - deer from My Favorite Things Deer Friends
S - Seekuh - manatee from Hero Arts Manatee Stamp & Cut

T - Tiger - tiger from My Favorite Things Lions and Tigers
U - Uhu - eagle owl from Hobby Art Ltd. Owls
V - Vogel - bird from My Favorite Things Birds of Paradise


W - Wal - whale from Lawn Fawn Critters in the Sea
X - Xaver - I couldn't find an animal with X, but this cute little dragon told me his name was Xaver... He's from My Favorite Things Magical Dragons.
Y - Yak - I drew this yak myself because I couldn't find a yak stamp.
Z - Ziege - goat from My Favorite Things The Whole Herd


My niece loves this poster - hope you like it, too!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is a great idea ! And perfectly made.