Friday, October 20, 2017

Merry Making

Do you know Online Card Classes? After seeing so many awesome creations out there, I finally decided to sign up for the Merry Making online card class. And though I didn't have enough cryfta time during this week, I loooveeee all the inspiration and tutorials I found there!
The first lesson is all about backgrounds for Christmas cards, and look what I created!


The background is blended with Ranger distress oxide inks in non-traditional Christmas colors. Then I die-cut and embossed a full-cover die by Memory Box. The cute seal is by My Favorite Things, the German sentiment saying "Merry Christmas" is by Klartextstempel.


I added some Wink of Stella and Ranger Black Enamel Accents on the seal's nose and some Nuvo Jewel Drops on the background.


Another card I created as a homework for the online card class is this one:


The Bokeh background technique is taught by Kristina Werner, and it's not that simple as I thought first... But I finally came up with this sparkly creation, and I really love it!


The sentiment die is by Gummiapan, snowflake stamps by Inkadinkado and Impression Obsession.


Can't wait to go on with the next lesson...

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are just fabulous cards !!