Saturday, October 4, 2008

A parcel from Kim (SCS Luv Flowers)



Look what I got!!!!
My wonderful SCS friend Kim (aka Luv Flowers) sent me this treasure chest of SU goodies along with a gorgeous card. She is such a talented stamper with always clear and clean designs, and she typically combines a variety of different papers and textures in her cards. Check out her gallery!
I love these blue and green colors she chose for me, but the dp she sent me is just too beautiful to cut into pieces for cardmaking!!!
And - can you believe it - my first SU ink pads!!! After ten years of stamping (or even longer?)! Europe is a SU desert...but now I've got my own SU oasis, so to say, LOL!
Kim, thank you so much, my wonderful and dear friend! I can't wait to use all these things (okay, except of the dp, perhaps, this I would rather keep for a while and just admire its beauty!!!!).

1 comment:

Sankari W. said...

Wow! what a great package and a great way to brighten up your day! love her card and can't wait to see what you create with those beautiful DP!!! (i know what you mean about not wanting to cut up such beautiful paper - i have a whole shelf of papers yet to be cut... but they make me happy every time i look at them :) Enjoy your goodies!!!