Friday, October 16, 2009

What Do You See When You Close Your Eyes?

As an ophthalmologist, I've got a natural affinity to all eye images and sayings. So I once got this photo card but never used it. Today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge was to use a pre-made card as a base for a stamping creation, so this was the perfect chance to combine this old eye postcard with this "What do you see when you close your eyes?" saying (by B-Line design) I do love so much.


I added the flower eyelet (by Whoo-Whoo-Wowies) and some rhinestones on the upper lid (hard to see in the photo) and one rhinestone on the pupil light reflex, stamped and silver-embossed the saying and mounted the photo card onto a white double-fold card.

1 comment:

Jean Cross said...

Hey, I drew your name over on the Resqchallenge. Get over there and email us your real name and snail mail address and I'll send you your six cuttlebug pumpkins. Check out today's post!