Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day

Today it is World Cardmaking Day, and Splitcoast celebrates that with a whole lot of challenges. The first challenge was to use a quote as the focal image of a card. I love this quote - isn't it that often that we forget about our own strength? And that exactly this forgetfulness makes us really weak? So I made this card to always remind myself of it - guess I'll put it onto my office desk...



And... yeah, right at the moment, I'm bigger than the pain in my right middle finger which I bruised in the ring of the dog leash this afternoon when my dog started for a new world record without waiting for my permission to do so ;-)

Stamps by Stampers Anonymous. Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand. Design paper by Basic Grey. And I used: Cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon by The Paper Studio, heart brad by You Do Creative (Sweden), Martha Stewart border punch, Prima flower.

No comments: