Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Elegant Congrats


I usually don't do any color challenges - this was my first one. Actually, I didn't want to do a color challenge today but the SCS "Embrace White Space" DTGD08 challenge. Nevertheless, I needed some color, and I thought something soft to be suitable - so why not take today's SCS color challenge as well and kill two birds with one stone? (uugh, that's kind of a cruel idiom, this one sounds much nicer in German, LOL!)
As I don't have SU inks, I chose Fluid Chalk inks which seemed to me to be very close to Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi. A bugged background, some ribbon, some flowers (I love those lacy Prima flowers! Even when they are hard to handle because they tend to tear...), some flat beads - ready.
It's an extremely untypical card for me - not my usual style at all, but I have to admit, I'm just cottoning up to it... What do you think?

No comments: