Monday, July 28, 2008


Hi everybody!
I'm back from my trip to Sweden - I really had some wonderful days! My dh and I did not only celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary there with our familiy and friends, but also my birthday, and I got tons of new stamps!!! Nevertheless, today it was a no-stamp day, I first had to do the laundry (okay, I know, "stamping ever - housework never", but sometimes it just MUST be done...). So I just loaded up this quick silver wedding anniversary card I made for some neighbours recently. I wanted to show you the wonderful cuttlebug heart and the stamped chipboard numbers. I love this cuttlebug die which not only die-cuts the heart but also embosses it in different ways. And I love those chipboard numbers. They come self-adhesive and already coated with white cardstock, so you only have to stamp onto them! The paper in the upper part of the card is embroidered.

Tutorials wanted?
I have been asked for some stampoard tutorial. Is anybody else interested in such a tutorial? Or some other tutorials on the techniques I use? Please let me know what you are interested in, then I'll upload some tutorials of course! I love to read your comments!

No comments: