Sunday, July 6, 2008


Hi!

I had some hard time during the last months, so it took a while until I could continue with my new-born blog. I hope I'll have the chance to go on now in a more regular way - please be patient with me until I'll have found my rhythm.

This is a fun card I created today. I love this little dog stamp (from American Art Stamps) and the sentiment. I've got a dog of my own, and he REALLY makes me happy even on the greyest days!!!

The dog is stamped with Memories Black ink on light blue cardstock, then watercolored. Then I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities to get the scallop rectangle out of the panel - okay, it would have been easier to do the die cut first and stamp on it after that, but I did it vice versa... LOL!
The borders are sponged with Colorbox Fluid Chalks.
I prepared the card with a cuttlebug folger, then attached the layers on it.
I used a design paper from Diecuts With a View (I love their dogs stack!). Then I added the ribbon, a heart rhinestone and a pawprint sticker. Because the sticker looked a little bit flat, I attached a clear epoxy sticker over it. Last I added some dots and lines with a jelly pen.
It's a quick and easy card - I hope you like it!
Have a nice evening everybody!

1 comment:

Sankari W. said...

so good to see you back again! love the sweet card with the dog - he has such a sweet face! I used to have a dog when I was a child. I think when my son and daughter are a little older, we would love to have a dog to complete our family.
hope you are doing well!
sending much love and best wishes,
sankari