Sunday, July 13, 2008

What an honor!


I'm soooo surprised and honored! Though my blog is still so small and not really regularly updated, Sankari nominated me for the Brilliante Weblog Award! Thank you, Sankari, you're so much encouraging me with your kind comments. Sankari has a wonderful blog with really outstanding card designs. Please take a look at her blog: Sankari's Sunshine Corner

Here are the award rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.

Here are my 7 nominations:

1) Silke - My Life
This was one of the first blogs I read regularly, and I got sooo much inspiration from Silke's clean and bright card designs. Sparkle Girl, I don't comment much on your blog, but I love it!

2) Elyssa -
Confessions of a Teenage Scrapper
Elyssa is a real amazing girl working in such a rich variety of styles, designs and techniques. Incredible that she's still so young, and for sure a proof that your daughters can't start stamping or scrapping too early!

3) Kim -
Paper in the Works
Kim creates really outstanding cards. I especially love the rich details and soft color combinations which make her cards unique.

4) Julia -
Addicted to Paper
Julia is my special favorite when I'm looking for fresh and amazing card designs. She always uses great card sketches, and most of her cards have that touch of a smile...

5) Dawn -
Treasure Oiler Designz
Dawn creates really beautiful cards, mostly using SU stamps. I love her sometimes unexpected color combinations.

6) Debbie -
Thinking Inking
Thinking Coloring would be more suitable, Debbie! You're the Queen of Copics, H2Os and all other kinds of colors! I love our colorful, cheery designs!

7) Meg -
Waxy's Whims
Again, someone who impresses me by the variety of styles she uses. A small blog, but a blog of highest quality - that's what counts, doesn't it?

No comments: