Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stamping Again...

It's been such a long time without stamping...
Yes, I said without stamping - not just without posting!!!
And I do hope so much I will be able to stamp more regularly again now that I changed some organisation things in my office - new employees, new office hours...

Well, here's two cards I created two weeks ago at a stamping retreat.



I love watercoloring, and this image (by Crafty Individuals) was just stampend and then watercolored on some canvas-textured watercolor paper. Sentiment by Stempelmeer saying "Congratulations".



Something more funny... I'm known for loving coffee, and well, though it's not my style of clothing, this might just be what I'm dreaming of sometimes - sitting with a friend having a cup of coffee, ready for a shopping adventure...
Stamp by designs by Leerè, colored with Tombow markers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christiane *knuddel* - schöne Karte hast Du gemacht. Die 2. nebst Text hat ein Schmunzel in mein Gesicht gezaubert :o) !!!!!
Sind das Medina Werke ????

Habt einen wunderschönen,sonnigen & entspannten Sonntag !!!

Lieben Gruß (auch an Deine 3 Jungs), Dani

Angelina said...

They are really wonderful. I never heard of something like this.