Monday, October 30, 2017

Hi y'all,
Today I'm on the Cards und More Shop Blog with this cute set of doggie Christmas cards. I'm a total dog person, so of course I fell in love with the cute Happy Pawlidays stamp set by My Favorite Things. The images in this set are so sweet and funny that cards with these doggies come together very easily, you don't need much extras to set them in scene.


I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock, cut them out and colored them with Copic markers.


For the sentiment I die-cut the Merry Christmas Circle Frame from red cardstock, covered it with Wink of Stella for some sparkle and a thick layer of Ranger Glossy Accents.



For the background I used some palette knives to bring on Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone through the Dutch Doobadoo Mask Art Stars onto my card.



I glued the images with foam tape onto the card and added some white accents with a Sharpie pen and Ranger Enamel Accents Black Tie on the doggies' noses for the final touch.

Materials I used:

My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays Clear Stamps (BB-51)  Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACK    COPIC ciao Marker 72er Set A    My Favorite Things Die-Namics Merry Christmas Circle Frame (MFT-1188)  Ranger Glossy Accents    ZIG Wink of Stella Brush Clear Glitter MS-55/999   Tonic Nuvo glimmer paste 50g moonstone  Dutch Doobadoo Dutch Mask Art - Stars    Viva Decor - Schablonier-Spachtel Sharpie Extra Fine Point Poster Paint Marker - White | Weiß   Ranger - Enamel Accents  - Black Tie  3D Foamtape - 2 m Rolle, 1 mm dick 


Have a great day and give your doggies an extra hug from me!

No comments: