Monday, December 4, 2017

Happy Mail

When I was a kid, I had a lot of pen pals all over the world. I was totally in love with beautiful papers and envelopes and collected all the letters and envelopes I got. Today i still like to decorate my envelopes, and I am always happy when I find some beautifully decorated envelope in my mail box.
When I saw the Enveloper sets by Waffle Flower, they immediately reminded me of my childhood. They are just perfect to decorate envelopes and create matching little cards. 

For these envelopes I stamped images from the Enveloper Hello and Enveloper From set by Waffle Flower with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with several Ranger Distress colors.
I tried to color  in a very whimsical and loose watercolor style. That's pretty easy with a waterbrush.
Here and there I added some details with a white Sharpie marker.

For some envelopes I created the matching cards in just the same way. This could be an easy-to-make gift, too.

Perhaps you give decorating your envelopes a try, too!

Materialliste / Materials I used:

  Waffle Flower Stamp Set - Enveloper Hello   Waffle Flower Stamp Set - Enveloper From    Memento Stempelkissen TUXEDO BLACK    Ranger Mini Distress Ink - Salty Ocean Ranger Mini Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn Ranger Mini Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry  Ranger Mini Distress Ink - Walnut Stain        ZIG Waterbrush Detailed Tip | feine Spitze - WSBR01      Sharpie Extra Fine Point Poster Paint Marker - White | Weiß    

No comments: