Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pawprints On Your Heart


Today I had some time to stamp... and, as I felt some stamp withdrawal, I really longed to stamp. I checked out today's Splitcoast Limited Supplies challenge - and at first, I was a little bit disappointed that we were to use only ONE stamp... you see, I'm in kind of a stamp withdrawal, LOL! We were to use a sentiment stamp, a single sentiment stamp, no more stamps... But then I thought of this wonderful sentiment - it is oh so true... and I really enjoyed this challenge!
The stamp is by Eureka Stamps, the design paper by DCWV (Scrapbook Kit in a Stack - Dogs), the heart brad by Reprint of Scandinavia, the clips by Around the Block, and the dog is die-cut with the CuttleKids Hamilton die.
This card is for Baxter, my wonderful Australian Shepherd, who really leaves his pawprints EVERYWHERE at rainy days, having had fun in the mud... and each and every day on my heart...

No comments: