Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Everybody!


This is a very simple card, but I love the background stamp (by Stampers Anonymous) with its soft floral texture. I inked it up with several Adirondack inks and stamped it onto rough watercolor paper. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of cardstock I colored with the same Adirondack shades. If you take a very close look, you can see a lighter-colored swirl pattern on it which is stamped with Castaway (some bleach ink). The sentiment (by Kaleidoskop) says "Congratulations".

And now... countdown for 2010!!!!
What a great topic for today's Splitcoast Stampers' Ways To Use Challenge - time! Here in Germany, it's about one hour left in 2009, we just had a delicious fondue dinner, and sparkling wine is waiting for me to stop with my blogging activities for tonight and to clink glasses with my husband and the neighbours at midnight...
But before, I wanted to upload this card I created for the WT challenge. I recently snatched that wonderful SU! set of clocks, cogwheels and this great sentiment at a second hand stamp market, and this was the perfect moment to use it for the first time. Hope you like it!
Happy New Year everybody!!! See you all back in 2010!

No comments: