Sunday, December 6, 2009

White Snowflake

White Snowflake, what a silly title for this post, are there any other snowflakes than white ones??? Well, look a the card and read about the challenge, then you'll understand why my mind is some white-confused today...


No time to stamp during this week - so I took my chance to spend a rainy and foggy Sunday in my craft room.

This week's Splitcoaststampers Limited Supplies Challenge was a real challenge - only white cardstock, white or clear embellishments, white ink - white ink??? Just kidding, ONE single color of ink was allowed, thank you for your generosity, Holly!!!
The background cardstock was embossed with my new cuttlebug Holly Borders embossing folder. The snowflake was cut and embossed with my cuttlebug snowflake die, then I added a clear rhinestone. The sentiment stamp by Kaleidoskop is originally square and
says "Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year". I used Versamark ink and silver embossing powder, cut it with a circle punch because I thought a circle would fit better to the card than a square, and edged it with a silver Krylon pen. The ribbon is by Panduro.

Anyway, I had fun with this challenge, and I like the result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christiane - wunderschöne Weihnachtskarten hast Du gemacht *** !!!!
Ich muss sie mir nach Weihnachten alle nochmal ganz genau anschauen :-) !!!!

Lieben Gruß Dani