Saturday, August 2, 2008

Inspired Bag of Congrats


This is my after-dinner-inspiration-challenge-entry...
After having friends here for dinner, eating delicious fresh pasta and chicken, and having our dog with our friends' dog together devastating our whole living room, I decided that I rather want to create something than to straighten up the living room...which will have to wait until tomorrow, LOL!
Therefore here's my second inspiration challenge project - can't get enough of those gorgeous bags! I cut out a bag shape from Making Memories paisley paper, stamped a sentiment on it, folded it and finished it with a flower charm, some twill and a Prima Flower with a rhinestone brad.
Here's the cutting sketch - cut along the outlines and fold along the black lines! You can print out this sketch at any size you want!



There's only one thing wrong with this project: It takes too few time, so I'll have to straighten up our living room TODAY, LOL!!!!

No comments: